Seasons greetings to you our clients! Over the years, you've probably heard our mission statement, "To help you do well so that we can do good." You know our passion for supporting the amazing charitable organizations in our communities, and we have been blessed that so many of you have partnered with us in those efforts.
That's why this year, we are turning the tables and putting our support behind your favorite charities! We will be selecting 9 charities, chosen by you our clients, to receive donations of $1,500 each.
To nominate a cause or organization that is dear to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
To add a little bit of fun to the event, here's how we will be conducting the giveaway:
- Every charity submitted by our clients will be thrown into a hat for us to pull names from.
- On Giving Tuesday (November 29th) at 10am, we will live stream the selection from our office.
- As we select the 9 winners, we will make arrangements to donate $1,500 to each.
Thank you for your many years of partnering with us on causes we are passionate about. We are honored to return the favor and support organizations you care for deeply! Please send in your charity submissions as soon as possible to ensure they are added to the wheel in time.
Charities You've Nominated So Far
We've had over 100 charities nominated, including some that a number of you nominated multiple times! Thank you for sharing our missional spirit of supporting those who are doing great work in our community. Your desire to invest in your communities is one of the driving reasons for our work at Vizionary. To help you do well – so that we can all do good!
- A Door of Hope Pregnancy Center
- American Cancer Society
- BCRF (Breast Cancer Research Fund)
- Bishop Shanahan High School
- Bushels of Blessings
- Chester County Food Bank
- Children's Hunger Fund
- Christian Relief Fund
- Clery Center for Security On Campus
- Cornerstone Women’s Resource Center
- Danville Girls Chorus
- Foster the Family
- Gallant Heart New Jersey
- GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer
- Greater Good
- Internationaler Bund Polska
- Kula Project
- LifeHouse Church-SaCo
- Morris Animal Refuge
- Neema Project
- New London Counseling Center
- Planned Parenthood
- Plast Conference, Inc.
- PMD Foundation
- Radnor - A Better Chance
- Red Cross - Hurricane Ian
- Safe Harbor of Chester County, Inc
- Sanford School
- Samaritan's Purse
- Second Harvest of Silicon Valley
- Smile Train
- Source of Light Ministries International
- St. Joseph’s Center
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Stroke Comeback Center (Vienna, VA)
- Sunday Breakfast Mission
- Trades of Hope
- Urban Promise School Wilmington, DE
- World Central Kitchen